Simply Rents To Do List
Posted on April 28, 2014 by A V in Moving Day, Uncategorized
Step 1 (print this page for your Reference)
- First you will need to fill in your application. SimplyRents makes it easy to fill in your application online by visiting us at www.SimplyRents.com and select the application button . If you print out your form, there are a few ways to get the completed application to us”
Scan and E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org , or
Send via US Mail to PO Box 279, Oak Ridge, NC 27310, or
Call 336-338-7706 x703 to make alternate arrangements.
- Your application will be reviewed and qualified applications will be sent to for a complete credit and reference check through our partner TransUniion Smart Move service. After your application has been submitted you will receive an email with a link. Follow the instructions to complete the application process. The approximate application cost for this service is $25 per applicant.
- Once the credit approval is complete and you have been approved, a contract will be issued.
- You must read and all approving parties must sign the rental contract and agreements.
- Return your contract with your first month rent deposit and any pet deposits.
- Upon final approval you will receive a signed copy of the contracts and the agreed upon move in date.
Things you need to do before moving in!
- You should contact the utilities company to set up the change of electric, gas, water. Our online reminder will take you directly to all local services. Visit us at http://www.simplyrents.com/local-links/
- Move in day
- On move in day, we do a final inspection. Once you have walked through your new home noting anything of concern, and signed off on the property with our property manager, you get your keys!
Visit us at http://www.simplyrents.com/tenants/ for more tenant information and moving tips!
• Each month rent is due on or before the first of every month.
• For issues contact our property manager Al Ruggiero at 336.338.7706 ext. 703